Sure..

1) clear definition of the IOTivity API.
2) definition of what is base functionality (e.g. what should be in the stack)
        - guidance to developers of code for OCF CR's if that needs to be under
the API (read: new api) or below the API
        - starting point:
                - all security code needs to be part of the stack, otherwise
the stack is incomplete
                - all discovery resources should be part of the stack
        - discussion points
                - infra structure features, are those application resources or
are some of them part of the stack.
3) mechanism to add application code somewhere that uses an API as defined on
above definitions.

For example I will create a new resource that will be defined in the core.
I do not think that this is an feature that should be part of the IOTivity core
stack since it will be an optional resource.
However I will produce some code for it to test the API, this is still an good
starting point for any developer that wants to implement such resource.
Since I will do this for OCF, I need to open source the code and since it will
be based on IOTivity, it makes sense to me that there is an some kind of repo
where I can put this code in. together with build instructions and information
on which version of IOTivity this is developed.

Hope this helps,
Wouter