From: Mats Wichmann [mailto:m...@wichmann.us]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 11:08 PM
To: Dwarkaprasad Dayama; 'Wouter van der Beek (wovander)';
iotivity-dev@lists.iotivity.org
Subject: Re: [dev] clear distinction of what is below and above the APIs

On 03/08/2018 01:05 AM, Dwarkaprasad Dayama wrote:

> Just wanted to bring this thread back to life.

> Can we document such information in Wiki? There are more folks asking

> same question.

> I can also volunteer if required.

Dwarka,

why don't you drop in  what you found relevant from this thread (seems like we
talked about a few different things), and let us know the wiki page so others
can chip in.  I'm off on a computer-free trip today so I'm not able to
volunteer at this time. Don't feel like doing a lot of typing on a phone.

===

if part of this is "build outside of the iotivity tree" we do need to get more
organized on what that would look like.  I didn't get a chance to look at
Phil's efforts yet.  (e.g. - when iotivity headers are "installed" to a common
location, should they be in one flat location, so code does "#include
<iotivity/foo.h>", or should they maintain the heirarchy that is currently
created under out/*/deploy, namely resource and subdirectories, c_common,
service subdirectories.

cheers,

-- mats