On 03/05/2018 06:19 AM, Wouter van der Beek (wovander) wrote:
> We can use python to do the cbor conversion..
> Since scons (python) is needed anyway… that would work..
> https://github.com/openconnectivityfoundation/DeviceBuilder/blob/master/src/swag2cbor.py

I've thought about this too.  I *think* at the moment we do some funky
extra stuff in json2cbor (there's some kind of nested encoding) that
suggests it's not clear an off the shelf tool can do what we need.  If
we also had a decoder various methods could be validated much more
easily - json2cbor has broken more than once over the past months
because the validation method is more ad-hoc, namely "try out the
matching sample app".