Devs,

I have extremely simple code review that I submitted 3 weeks ago. It mainly
includes changes in README file, white space modifications (based on previous
code reviews) and fixing a minor issue with the sample app SVR database.

Mats has already reviewed it and we went back and forth over 3 separate
patches. I have e-mailed the IoTivity maintainers list and got no response.

We really need to improve the efficiency of code reviews and merging code in
order to grow the IoTivity developer community.

My last patch took more than 7 months to be reviewed and finally merged!!

Am I alone in this struggle or is this a common problem among developers?

this is the link to the patch https://gerrit.iotivity.org/gerrit/#/c/26733/

Thanks,

-Rami