Hi,

I used dmesg  and following is the result

    pedc_radm_correctable_err
ERROR PESC0_DBG_INFO[RACUR]: Received a completion with UR status
    radm_rcvd_cpl_ur
ERROR PESC0_DBG_INFO[RCEMRC]: Received Correctable Error Message (RC Mode
only)
    pedc_radm_correctable_err
ERROR PESC0_DBG_INFO[RACUR]: Received a completion with UR status
    radm_rcvd_cpl_ur
ERROR PESC0_DBG_INFO[RCEMRC]: Received Correctable Error Message (RC Mode
only)
    pedc_radm_correctable_err
ipmi_si: Unable to find any System Interface(s)

Please provide you inputs on how i can remove this problem.

Thanks & regards,
Avnish Tyagi.