Right I missed that too, and now reading the article instead of “quick review”,
I think the solution is there:

-----Mensaje original-----
De: <ipv6-ops-bounces+jordi.palet=consulintel...@lists.cluenet.de> en nombre de
Paul Stewart <p...@paulstewart.org>
Responder a: <p...@paulstewart.org>
Fecha: viernes, 14 de octubre de 2016, 14:09
Para: Mikael Abrahamsson <swm...@swm.pp.se>
CC: <ipv6-ops@lists.cluenet.de>, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ
Asunto: Re: contact with One & One ?

    You are correct - i misspoke on that … the reported issue from some
visitors is site doesn’t load.  Sorry for the confusion - need more caffeine
this morning :)
    > On Oct 14, 2016, at 8:05 AM, Mikael Abrahamsson <swm...@swm.pp.se> wrote:
    > On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, Paul Stewart wrote:
    >> honestly we’ve never fixed it.  it works for lots of customer/visitors
but breaks for others (and they fail back to IPv4) - we thought it was
    > Errr, how does this fallback work? I am not aware of any such mechanism.
    > Happy Eyeballs is done when the SYN+ACK gets back.
    > --
    > Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se

IPv4 is over
Are you ready for the new Internet ?
The IPv6 Company

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.