Yes and my understanding with ECMP on the network side is that this is exactly
what’s happening … and that’s what Cloudflare blog entry is referring to as
well …

I need to dig into this further - their code on Github for the fix I don’t
believe will work in our network architecture…  although we are thinking of a
redesign on that area so now would be a great chance to fix this too :)