On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:

Up to now, every time I’ve seen this problem was just related to ICMPv6 being filtered, as many folks do in IPv4 …

I know several cases where the problem was that the load balancer didn't forward the ICMPv6 PTB to the correct host and didn't handle it itself. No filtering, just bad vendor implementation or "oh, didn't think of that".

That's why I don't like people using the word "filtering", because this not working isn't always intentional. "Filtering" implies intent.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swm...@swm.pp.se