ikxeno commented on PR #13276:
URL: https://github.com/apache/maven/pull/13276#issuecomment-5858486367

   > Where will this be documented? In which files/URLs specifically? If 
they're in this repo, they must be part of this PR. If they're in maven-site 
there should be a concurrent PR with those changes too.
   
   In this repo the only file documenting the tool set is 
`api/maven-api-cli/src/site/markdown/index.md`, which this PR updates with an 
mvnval entry next to `mvnup`. `--help` carries the usage, the exit codes and 
what the check can't see.
   
   Past that I couldn't find a page for `mvnup` or `mvnenc` on 
maven.apache.org, so I don't have a sibling to copy. If it belongs in 
maven-site, say where and I'll open a PR there alongside this one. If you'd 
rather it lived here, point me at the file.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to