2008/12/18, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>:
>
>
>
> What are 'official "preferred" boards' (other message)?
We can generate samples (well, I can't yet...) of each test file for
(multiplied with) each board file. But in case (..) others start using
board/test files, there will be multiple board files for the same PIC,
resulting in multiple examples from the same test-file and for the
same pic. The preferred board file is a way to prevent this and
generate only one example for each pic and each test file.


> I tested a couple of the latest blink samples with the latest device
> files. I didn't test 'm all and therefore I cannot guarantee that all of
> them work perfectly. But what the hack? It's free!
Right!

>If somebody is not
> satisfied with Jallib material ask him what he paid and what he would
> loose by not using it.
Or... aks him what HE is going to do to prevent with the next jallib release ;)

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to