... and I also think our Jallib Style Guide, the way we discuss about
our libs here, our buildbots, SVN and all tools we settle to support
our work is also a nice way to produce quality code !

Cheers,
Seb

On 19 déc, 14:05, William <[email protected]> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> "Free code" is great if you can afford it.  It is very costly. Either
> to you, the developers, or the end-users, who try to make use of it.
>
> I urge you, please, do not publish untested code.  The world has way,
> way too much bad code already.  Please don't add to it.
>
> Software projects spend 50 percent of the time testing. So you may as
> well plan for it.  If you don't personally enjoy testing, then enlist
> others to help. Start a "find the bug" contest.  Create a "black hat"
> team, whose job is to find and squash those bugs.  Make it a
> competition -- the designers/implementers versus the "testers".
>
> The whole purpose of the original JAL "blink the led" web page is that
> these are examples that are known to work every time. They are
> hardware diagnostics.
>
> Every JAL board I have ever built has run a HEX file from the JAL
> "blink the led" page, first, and also whenever I am debugging, to make
> sure that the hardware is at least alive enough to blink the led.
>
> William
>
> On Dec 18, 2:02 pm, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > I tested a couple of the latest blink samples with the latest device
> > files. I didn't test 'm all and therefore I cannot guarantee that all of
> > them work perfectly. But what the hack? It's free! If somebody is not
> > satisfied with Jallib material ask him what he paid and what he would
> > loose by not using it.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to