Hi guys,

I'm back on the next release... I've migrated things from unvalidated to
validated, since then there were changes, such as device and blink files. We
can now also add generated samples (from board + test files), to increase
the number of available samples (when Eur rename his own samples, see other
topic)

I was thinking about refactoring pwm libs, using conditional compile feature
of last jalv2 compiler, but I'm quite worried about loosing this feature in
the next release (or at least the way it is in the current), so I prefer
waiting for this (see jallist)

So, before the release, we'd need to:

 * perform some little tests (few)
 * include generated samples
 * modify the release script so it is based on a list of file to include
(see "the end of 'validated' map",
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib/msg/264984fbd8156ecf)
 * and release !

About "the end of 'validated' map, do we all agree ? I've only had feedback
from Joep... I guess yes, since it will simplify a lot of things :)

Do you see any other things to do/include ?

Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to