It is, but it's also wrong. At 100kHz, half a period is 5 us. Could
you give this a try?

But it also surprises me. i2c at 400kHz should be possible and I don't
see what the oscillator has to do with that.

What is the value of the pull-up resistors you're using?

Joep

2008/12/21, Sebastien LELONG <[email protected]>:
>
> Don't bother send back to files it works !!!
> With a 8MHz int osc, it works if I change the _i2c_wait procedure, so it
> sleeps 12µs (original value) instead of 3µs. This is because the slave is too
> slow, as you suggested.
>
> So, my question now is: how could we make the lib working with an slow
> internal osc ? Maybe this 3µs value could be configured ?
>
> At least, many thanks again !
>
> Seb
>
> Le Sunday 21 December 2008 20:00:45 Joep Suijs, vous avez écrit :
> > Seb,
> >
> > I have a running configuration here. The main issue is that you have
> > to call i2c_initialize() before you use the library.
> >
> > Apart from that:
> > - I get an 'false' back from your slave, but it works okay with a
> > 16f88 with my own slave code.
> > - I could not get it to work with your oscillator setup, so I use the
> > 20MHz resonator.
> >
> > And... if I look at the commented-out mastercode:
> > ;;i2c_start()
> > ;;i2c_transmit_byte(icaddress & 0xFE) -- i2c address for write (for
> > memory address, within eeprom)
> > ;;i2c_transmit_byte(pc_char)
> >
> > >> add a restart statement here <<
> >
> > ;;i2c_transmit_byte(icaddress | 0x01) -- i2c address for read (of
> > memory from eeprom)
> > ;;ic_char = i2c_receive_byte(true)
> >
> > >> Acking the last byte reading is asking for trouble; nack this one!! <<
> >
> > ;;i2c_stop()
> > ;;serial_hw_write(ic_char)
> >
> > Joep
> >
> >
>
>
> --
> Sébastien LELONG
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to