I have built the pack, but this bug where the IDE crashes with the new
version of jalv2 compiler is not fixed. I had no time since March of this
year. So for anybody who wants the pack, here's the download URL
http://jal.sunish.net/unofficial-jallib-pack-jaledit
Sunish

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Sebastien Lelong <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Sunish,
>
> BTW, any news from building a jallibpackwin with jaledit inside ?
>
> Cheers,
> Seb
>
> 2009/7/14 Sunish Issac <[email protected]>
>
>> Can you be more specific on what kind of crashes ?  Part of the problem is
>> Berts' change of commandline arguments in the settings. Also the latest
>> version of the compiler takes too much time to compile in certain cases
>> making jaledit think that the program is frozen, resuling in a crash.
>> Sunish
>>
>>> Something else: is there an alternative for JALedit ? It crashes a lot
>>> here, so I'd like to have a more stable piece of software with the
>>> same capabilities.
>>>
>>> @development board: What about this one then:
>>>
>>> http://jallib.blogspot.com/2009/06/pic-18f4k50-usb-interface-board-part-1.html
>>> .
>>> You've responded to that post already with some feedback I see :-)
>>> What I think that would be useful is to make this development board
>>> pincompatible with the arduino, so you can use their shields too. It
>>> would help such board a whole lot further!
>>>
>>> Toon
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Sébastien Lelong
> http://www.sirloon.net
> http://sirbot.org
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to