Hi Sunish,

When I wrote things about wikis, I thought about your site too, I did not
forget :) Drupal would be great, but as far as I'm concerned, I won't have
any time to spend on its maintainance, etc... I also understood there are
financial requirements due to hosting. That's why I'd prefer a free, online
solution. Google Sites ? http://sites.google.com/ . Looks flexible enough.

Cheers,
Seb

2009/7/17 Sunish Issac <[email protected]>

> Having a wiki doesn't make much of a difference than a blog, for a
> beginner, both are confusing. A site without clutter, with clear cut layout
> is what would make a difference. Do you know the amount of traffic I get on
> jal.sunish.net which is a crappy broken outdated site, but has the old jal
> and pjal manuals. A full fledged site with good design is badly needed for
> JALV2. A wiki or blog has its own purpose, but may not serve as a beginner.
>
> Sunish
>
>
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM, phalox <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> > 2. jallib language reference sucks, the manual's layout is horrible
>> > and needs to be updated. http://www.casadeyork.com/jalv2/language.html
>>
>> But at least it exits. Could be part of a wiki.
>>
>>
>> -----
>>
>> I just had a peak at the source code :-) Horrible :-D
>> I think Joep ?? wrote it. And he did it with OpenOffice!
>>
>> Styling isn't that hard, it's just CSS code. But it is hard when every
>> line of the code contains styling-parameters.
>> 1 general CSS file is a whole lot better, but that means the entire
>> code has to be rewritten.
>>
>> I actually found some new, interesting and understandable things in
>> this document. But then again I also saw things I didn't understand at
>> all.
>> A volatile variable for example... I've never used it before in Bert's
>> book :-)
>>
>> Toon
>>
>>
>
> >
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to