I would be willing to pay for jal hosting and start the creation of a
website. All data can be backed up daily. I can get 5gb hosting for $5/
mo

We should be looking at other open-source languages around the net.

Autoit - http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/ - they have website +
forums + wiki

All discussions such as this one could be done on the forum as well as
newbie questions under different topics.
I think jallist is confusing for newbies, the topics are not listed
the way a forum lists topics. Seems like all topics are mixed with
eachother, you cannot read topic titles and choose what topic
interests you. Why do you think you are using google groups for your
issues instead of yahoo?
A Wiki can have how-to's or jalblog is good, we may be able to keep it
We need a step by step how to for newbies on the website that is
visible to everyone that visits
Links to all downloads can be on the website as well as a installation
guide
The language reference is ok for looking up syntax but could have a
better look & feel as well as a search option and brought up to date.
I just saw that someone is working on this in another topic.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to