>
> Google Sites have a tree structure regarding to static pages. As an
> example, you can have few main categories, inside categories you can
> have how many books you want. Then every book can have chapters, and
> so on.. but I don't know how far you can go (how many branches).  It
> also have a news module (something like a blog).
> At every page you can attach files.
> You can use it for jallib but must organize it with a paper and a
> pencil before. Create a test site before and explore it.
> The news module can be used as blog but only Google Sites members can
> comment... so, I'm still using Blogger: http://moriscanet.blogspot.com.
> Also, you can't include javascript as in Blogger.
>
> Is at no cost and is secure but can't be compared with Drupal, e107,
> etc... Test it and decide what to do.


Well, from what you say, it doesn't look like an option. Some readings show
the same...
I don't know what to do here. I know Drupal, a very very nice product, but
my problem is about hosting fees, and the time needed to maintain such a
server/website. You, website guys, have to decide ! Sunish ? Matt ?

Cheers,
Seb

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to