Hi Matt,
> I have seen the buildbot's posts, I don't think they will cutter a > forum anyways so maybe we can just have the buildbot's posts on the > forum as well. Would it be possible to modify buildbot to post on a > forum? How does it post messages? It just sends a email to jallib __at__ googlegroups.com > >>> Do you think it could be possible to "mirror" this list (google group) > so we can keep it ? > > I don't think we can "mirror" it both ways so we can keep google group > + a forum. I think the idea is that we all use one central website?? Yes but... (see later) > We may be able to move all posts onto the forum but it may be > difficult so I see it as just a waste of time. Do we really need all > the old posts? > Also, I really don't think we need any of the jallist posts as most of > the posts are very old and relate to jal 0.4x Having a centralized way to search message can be nice, whether old jal or not. >>> Is it also possible to reply to a forum from a mail, or do I have to > use a web interface ? (I've never used a forum...) > > You can get notifications for new posts via email, but I think you > will have to go to the forum to reply, I can look into it. I'm > guessing you use email to reply to google groups messages? Yes we use email to post/reply to the group. And having to go to the forum web interface really is not an option at least for me. Writing mails is just simple and efficient enough. And you can reply from any kind of device (like phones for instance). Cheers, Seb -- Sébastien Lelong http://www.sirloon.net http://sirbot.org --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
