The design and layout of http://jal.sunish.net/ is nice.

It does have some formatting issues if your browser size is less then
800x600, such as if you make your browser smaller and have more then
one browser viewable on your screen.

I do not like the forum setup. It would be nice if we could get rid of
the right and left columns while browsing the forum. I think the forum
should be on a seperate page. What type of forum are you using? There
are other open source forums that may better suit our need.

I usually use macromedia dreamweaver for building websites, but I can
give drupal a shot.

Sometimes building a new website can be easier then updating an old
one.

buildbots could be left on this site and if possible, a simple post
can be made on the new forum stating that buildbot has something for
you to read, with a link to this site??? I'm not sure how your
buildbots work. Where does the buildbot run from?

What other bots do you guys have here?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to