You still leave the question unanswerd which mathfunctions would be required.
Personaly, I needed sin() and created some code for this, based on
fixed point math. But I think float math and log functions are of an
other magnitude.

2009/7/21 funlw65 <[email protected]>:
> In general, for newbies as I am, is easy to use math
> functions, even if is not efficient ... Is enough if chip is doing his
> job.
Untill it takes up such a part of your program memory that the rest of
your program does not fit any more...

> Anyway, it will be a complete compiler/language. And why not? Every
> language on the market have math functions.
It could be done. But it will require a major investment in
development time and it must be clear this time is better spent on
this then on other a bunch of whishes...

Joep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to