His PCB seems quite simple comparing to mine :)
I think this is because of dedicated connectors (serial, i2c, etc...) which
make the thing more complex.

I'm about to finish my post on jalliblog about Jaluino. Kind of specs...
Guys, I'm waiting for your feedback, suggestions, comments, etc... !


Cheers,
Seb



> Nope. Look at it as an another example of PCBing a 4550 (you asked for
> help :P and someone made something about : single sided and using
> 4550 ). But forget about if that don't help you.
>
> On Jul 23, 8:09 pm, Sebastien Lelong <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Nice ! Should we use this instead of building Jaluino ?
> >
> > Seb
> >
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to