Hi Albert,

OK, this is where I'm lost...:)


> In the current schematic the 5V and USB-5V are connected, this is not
> according to spec,
> see also the datasheet about USB self-powering.


OK, I'll try to have a look...


> Either way, use a
> jumper selection for the
> power supply or use some shottky diodes,


? :)
Any schematic I could refer to ?


> in addition it might be wise
> to place a by-pass diode
> across the 7805, since these devices don't like to be reversed
> powered.


Isn't it D1 for ?


>
> Why R1? I think

you can remove it, since the reset pin is held high
> via  R5/D2


Yes, you're right. Do you think R5 should have a higher value then ?


>
> Be sure to put a 100n bypass close to VSS/VDD pins of the PIC, I don't
> know if C2 is the PIC bypass cap, if so I would
> draw it closely to the PIC VSS/VDD pins


OK !



> BTW, the 18f14k50 board is working fine


Great, maybe part of it could be used to create Jaluino Mini...



Cheers,
Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to