Hello,

I have made a schematic with a 18f2550 (jaluino medium) as something
to discussion about.
IMHO we should develop an own standard for Jaluino, off course using
the good ideas from other boards but not making exactly the same.
Jaluino is for Jal and developed by Jal (people).
I suggest to make the Jaluino mini pin compatible with a breadboard,
easy for testing.
If you all agree I can make all the schematics and pcb layouts.
I have placed the 18f2550 in the file section so we can discus it
before making the layout.
After that I can make the other schematics so we can disbud them
before making those layouts.

As you can see I also added a pushbutton and led so without a shield
you can already work with usb, serial,i2c and do the, “blink a led”
tests and have a input.

I was thinking of making the pcb size of Jaliuno medium and maxi ½ a
eurocard (100x160) would be 100x80 but that is for later.

Ps. Joep I am not forgetting the format library, have some idea that I
will discus with you all later.

Greetz

Richard

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to