Matt,

Please let this team to do his great job. They have a lot to do!. I
need this package and I think I'm not alone on this. If you want a
site, do it yourself! If will be nice, accessible and informative,
then will gain his own visitors. You don't need to make waves because
you can get opposite effects.

Why you are here? You do microcontroller programming? You use Jal? Or
you are interested only about this community?
If you use jal, then maybe is enough to speak/post about your
projects. And you will get the "right" attention from this community.

On Jul 31, 5:59 am, mattschinkel <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am going to move this to jallist, I guess this is not a topic for
> jallib.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to