Joap, I am not saying you guys are doing anything wrong, I am just
wondering why we can't all get a long and build one website, maybe
change our ways a little to give others what they want. I don't think
it's a question of "should we have a website", I think it should be
"how".

It's as simple as this, if the public wants a website for "JAL" in
general, We should build one for them no questions asked. However that
is complicated because of the different aspects of jal.

jallib could have a website all on there own, some of us around here
agree with that, some of us don't. If you ask the public, they would
want a website for jallib. I can post that question on jallist. If
they want a website for jallib then we should build one without
question. A jallib website would be #1 of al the jal websites.

jalv2 - The compiler. It is fine on it's own website as it is just the
compiler, however it would be nice if they could join with us on the
website. Maybe we could name our site, like the "Oficial" jalv2/jallib
website. or, give our site another name all together like "JAL
Extended" or "JAL Partnership"

jalv1 & other sites - I don't think we need to bother with it, but we
could ask them if they would like to help in the creation of a better
jal. I know we can't remove jalv1 from the net, but it would be nice
if it joined us on our website in a different section.

jallist - Why jallist? would the users of jallist be willing to move
to a jallib support?

The above, there is no reason why they can't join us if they are good
and not "selfish".

Bert - He will not move from where he is so we should not bother him.
He is selling his product and that is fine.

I simply here too much about "Why should we move" and "I like the way
things are". At this point, I don't care if you like the way things
are. It is not about us, is it??

Is there anything we can do? What suggestions do you have?


Matt.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to