Hi Matt,


> jallib could have a website all on there own [...]
>
> jalv2 - The compiler. It is fine on it's own website [...]
>
> jalv1 & other sites - [...]
>
> jallist - [...]
>
>
> I simply here too much about "Why should we move" and "I like the way
> things are". At this point, I don't care if you like the way things
> are. It is not about us, is it??


I think when people say "don't change, stay with that", they're talking
about jallist mailling list, and maybe also jallib mailing list. Not about
the website itself. Or did I miss something ?

As far as I'm concerned, and as I explained, I would prefer keeping these
mailing list as they are, because they are (quite) working and most
importantly fill a need, whereas another need has to be filled: having a
unique place to reference jalv2/jallib/??? stuff, put documentation,
tutorials, etc... Would you like to replace something that exist (and almost
work) or would you like to create a new stuff ?


Cheers,
Seb
-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to