Hi Seb,

Sebastien Lelong wrote:

I updated compiler for buildbot tow days ago when you sent first mail, and I seem to have installed the version you're talking about: jal 2.4n-beta (compiled Feb 3 2010) (linux version). I re-downloaded it again, version have changed. Where did you find Feb 5 ?

Got a msg from Kyle: there is already another new version dd 6 feb. in the beta directory:

http://www.casadeyork.com/jalv2/archive/beta

I just came home, haven't tried it, but has some fixes for the problmes I reported. I always take the source package and compile it here.

Regards, Rob.

--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to