Hi Seb,
Sebastien Lelong wrote:
sirl...@storm /tmp/jalv24n-beta ./bin/jalv2 jal 2.4n-beta (compiled Feb 3 2010)
As I said earlier: I always use the source and compile myself. But I just downloaded the binary and indeed it contains compile date '03 feb' (find it with a hex editor or so). So you probably have the right executable!
Probably only the fixed modules were replaced by Kyle and the module containing the date string is not recompiled and thus the old date appears in the opening message. I had a similar issue with some of my own programs (like TinyBld2 and XWisp2) and I've modified my makefiles such that the module with the compile date is always recompiled, regardless if it was changed or not.
Regards, Rob. -- Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
