>
>
>> As I said earlier: I always use the source and compile myself. But I just
> downloaded the binary and indeed it contains compile date '03 feb' (find it
> with a hex editor or so). So you probably have the right executable!
>

OK :)


>
> Probably only the fixed modules were replaced by Kyle and the module
> containing the date string is not recompiled and thus the old date appears
> in the opening message.  I had a similar issue with some of my own programs
> (like TinyBld2 and XWisp2) and I've modified my makefiles such that the
> module with the compile date is always recompiled, regardless if it was
> changed or not.
>
>
I think we agree, but let's check this together: I don't want to compile a
new executable on my Linux, I want to use the one provided by default in ZIP
file, and to users, just to make sure there won't be unexpected behavior due
to my local configuration.

So for me, updating a compiler for buildbot really just means copying the
appropriate exec.

Do we agree ?


Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to