I don't understand, Rob, you said in jallib bee error message today you
didn't want to put compiler in SVN ?
Also, guys, no exception for buildbot please: if it's in SVN, then it'll be
in bee packages. If not in SVN, it won't be in bee packages. There are quite
a lot of tricky code to setup environment, choose correct content, etc... I
don't want to put yet another "if".

I hope you'll agree :)


Cheers,
Seb

2010/2/14 Rob Hamerling <[email protected]>

>
> Hi Joep,
>
>
> Joep Suijs wrote:
>
>  While chasing bugs, I check the compiler version from SVN and was
>> surprised that it is 2.4m.I assumed this directory also contains the
>> next-to-be-released compiler and that's why this the one I use for all
>> JAL work.
>>
>
> I would have no problem with a beta-version of the compiler in
> bee-packages. Isn't 'bee' an equivalent to 'beta'?
> It would make it possible to distribute 16F19xx samples too.
>
>
> Regards, Rob.
>
> --
> Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to