Hi Seb,
Sebastien Lelong wrote:
I don't understand, Rob, you said in jallib bee error message today you didn't want to put compiler in SVN ?
I took for a fact that bee-packages would not contain a beta-compiler and then removing the 16F19xx samples from TORELEASE would be the best option to avoid 'generation conflicts'. But when considering 'bee' as 'beta' I think it is a better alternative to put the beta compiler in SVN. I see a draw-back: if we would want to release a new Jallib version while the compiler is still in beta-stage we have a problem.
Regards, Rob. -- Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
