Hi Matt,
I'll try to solve issue 111 asap.
But first I'm working on the problem with _pic_accum and _pic_isr_w for
PICs without shared memory (see discussions in Jallist).
mattschinkel wrote:
You may also be more consequent in the use of upper and lower case (not
that the compiler will complain, but it looks neater).
I will look it over, I use upper for constants and lower for vars.
I am however not sure if a register should be upper or lower case. In
timer0_isr_interval.jal I see:
INTCON_TMR0IE = off -- intcon is not a constant is it?
Yes, you are right about uppercase for constants and lower case for
variables. For some reason (maybe no reason at all) registers (SFRs)
have been declared in device files in uppercase since before Jallib.
So when JSG doesn't complain I should not complain either!
Regards, Rob.
--
Rob Hamerling, Vianen, NL (http://www.robh.nl/)
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.