> About servo.jal: I do not see a check for presence of timers.  For
> safety you could add a check "if defined(<timer>)" in servo.jal,  not
> all PICs have all timers and some have more than 4 timers.

sure!

> You may also be more consequent in the use of upper and lower case (not
> that the compiler will complain, but it looks neater).

I will look it over, I use upper for constants and lower for vars.

I am however not sure if a register should be upper or lower case. In
timer0_isr_interval.jal I see:
INTCON_TMR0IE = off -- intcon is not a constant is it?


Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to