Is the Russian Scope a used one ? I think I can avoid the customs duty if
its a used one. What would be the shipping cost to India ;-) Maybe if Seb is
not interested, I can look at it.


Sunish

On Sun, Mar 7, 2010 at 3:22 AM, m...@watty <[email protected]> wrote:

>  => http://www.pdamusician.com/dpscope/features.html
> Only 8bits of builtin dspPIC 10 bit ADC.  If I was doing DIY I'd buy a
> better ADC from Analog Devices .
> But a good quality Attenuator/Amplifier section is not cheap.
>
> Take the Russian 'Scope offer.
>
>
>
> On Mar 6, 6:43 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > There is only one reason to use such a scope, if you'll DIY :
> >
> > http://www.pdamusician.com/dpscope/features.html
> >
> > <http://www.pdamusician.com/dpscope/features.html>or with instructables:
> >
> > http://www.instructables.com/id/DPScope-Build-Your-Own-USBPC-Based-Os...
> >
> > Seb, 8MHz analog russian scope, small, about 2kg, operating manual in
> > russian including schematic, built in attenuator (even Tektronix does not
> > have this feature) free, except shipping is still my offer for you.
> >
> > Vasile
> >
> >
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to