Hi guys,

An affordable DSO (read less than 500$), 2 channels, is the way to go for
me. This means no 100MHz, no 10-bits resolution or more, way out of my
budget. Joep, I'm following your pragmatism :)

Continuing to dig this, I've found several interesting information and
references:

  - Rigol DS1052E: 2 channels, 50MHz, 500MS/s per channel, 550$. What is
interesting is Agilent rebadges Rigol's scopes, I guess this can be a matter
of quality. A bit expensive.
  - Atten ADS1062CA: 2 channels, 60MHz, 1GSa/s, 500$. Less expensive 60MHz I
could find. Note Atten scopes are LeCroy's low-end scopes (less than
100-150MHz). Note you can have a 25MHz for ~300$. Yes, only 25MHz, still
attractive for the price.
  - Owon MSO5022:  This one is attractive too, it's a DSO (2 channels,
25MHz, 100MS/s per channel), with a logic analyzer. Less than 600$. Scope
isn't that good, but heh, there's an logic analyzer. I guess you would say
to go for a better scope without MSO ?

Rigol DS1052E seems to have good reviews, I like it quite much...


cheers,
Seb


2010/3/6 m...@watty <[email protected]>

>  => http://www.pdamusician.com/dpscope/features.html
> Only 8bits of builtin dspPIC 10 bit ADC.  If I was doing DIY I'd buy a
> better ADC from Analog Devices .
> But a good quality Attenuator/Amplifier section is not cheap.
>
> Take the Russian 'Scope offer.
>
>
>
> On Mar 6, 6:43 pm, vasile surducan <[email protected]> wrote:
> > There is only one reason to use such a scope, if you'll DIY :
> >
> > http://www.pdamusician.com/dpscope/features.html
> >
> > <http://www.pdamusician.com/dpscope/features.html>or with instructables:
> >
> > http://www.instructables.com/id/DPScope-Build-Your-Own-USBPC-Based-Os...
> >
> > Seb, 8MHz analog russian scope, small, about 2kg, operating manual in
> > russian including schematic, built in attenuator (even Tektronix does not
> > have this feature) free, except shipping is still my offer for you.
> >
> > Vasile
> >
> >
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<jallib%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Sébastien Lelong
http://www.sirloon.net
http://sirbot.org

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to