Very good work!

If it's not too early, how do I try it out? How do I make a .exe?

I still have the question that I had before. Can I convert C to jal? I
am assuming that if C and JAL are both in Antlr, they can be converted
both ways. Of course C has some features that we do not have, and
possibly the other way around as well.

C device files could be converted to JAL (depending on licensing). Or
does Rob feel like making more device files? :)

Joep, maybe you can try to convert a PIC C device file to jal and run
a blink sample with JalV2. Then also convert an ARM device file, and
run a full JALv2 syntax ARM blink sample with your "JALv2-SDCC"
converter. This would also be a "major milestone" for the language,
and may not be too far away.

Also, how will we respect the original JalV2 compiler? would this make
it obsolete? I think the final product should contain both JALv2 and
SDCC compilers. If it is a supported PIC product, it would always use
JALv2, otherwise SDCC.

Does this project have a catchy name? Would you like suggestions?

What is the fastest/largest processor supported by SDCC? I am
interested in larger processors.

Matt.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to