On Apr 19, 12:17 pm, William <[email protected]> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> Just to clarify -- Antlr is only needed while we're developing the
> project, and finding bugs in the grammar.

I want to apologise,

I re-read my last post and it's a bit harsh.

It is a great achievement, irrespective of any *entirely personal*
misgivings I may have.

I will try it later on my GP2X ARM (GNU dev-C++ IDE/compiler on
Windows) and gcc and/or maybe http://lpcxpresso.code-red-tech.com/LPCXpresso/
if I try it (if it works without expresso board) , for LPC1114 ARM
(I'll be looking at this 
http://www.microbuilder.eu/Projects/LPC1114ReferenceDesign.aspx)

ARM are squarely aiming Cortex Mx series at replacing 8bit AVR and
Microchip citing $1 in quantity... Of course cheapest 8 bit PIC is
$0.30 but you can't do much.

You CAN solder a 64 pin TQFT surface mount and use it on stripboard
with a regular 2.5mm tip 18W to 25W  iron. I'll do photos of steps
later.

48 pin  LPC1114 $5 ARM Cortex M0  from wouter and PCB  (44 pin)
http://www.voti.nl/shop/catalog.html?Cortex-LPC1114
http://www.voti.nl/shop/catalog.html?PCB-06

and 64 pin PCB for PIC18F6xJxx  series (i.e. 128kbyte 18F67J50)
http://www.voti.nl/shop/catalog.html?PCB-09

(I think Matt pointed this out to me, thanks!) I have PIC soldered and
drawing up vero/stripboard layout.
I can get PCBs (25 off) from Sure Electronics for €4.70 each. My PCB
version will suit various keyboards, text, Ks0107 and colour TFT
displays,  USB, up to +16V, 4 x AAA NiMH and other parts to fit
various size handheld cases inc this one http://www.techtir.ie/node/1003460


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to