2011/2/6 vasile surducan <[email protected]>

>
> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Sebastien Lelong <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> So, I understand you're using 2 zener diodes 20V/1A for polarity
>> protection, is that right ?
>>
>
> you still don't know (after Oliver's message) which is difference between a
> zener symbol and a schottky simbol and still trying to design board for
> selling, capitalist economy it's amazing ...fortunately the buyers will
> don't know either those un-interesting things...
>

Not that I like nitpicking but...

Shottky diode symbol:

[image: 250px-Schottky_diode_symbol.svg.png]

Zener diode symbol, more than one available. Currently used (I guess to
avoid confusion with Schottky's):

[image: vermeil_IEC_Zener_Diode_Symbol.png]


Previously (still widely) used (but looks like Shottky's, right ?).

[image: 140px-Zener_diode_symbol.svg.png]


To my defense, this *could* explain why I got confused (but there are other
reasons, I'm sure), your diodes really look like "Schottner" ones ! :)


Cheers,
Seb

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

<<vermeil_IEC_Zener_Diode_Symbol.png>>

<<250px-Schottky_diode_symbol.svg.png>>

<<140px-Zener_diode_symbol.svg.png>>

Reply via email to