Having just got some ks0108 glcd stuff to work (on a 16f723a), it appears to 
me that:


   - glcd_ks0108.jal line 453 defines "lcd_write_char", while 
   glcd_common.jal is expecting "*g*lcd_write_char" (see line 216). This is 
   a regression? Earlier revs seem to have "glcd", but the diff function here 
   in google code doesn't totally make sense to me so I'm not sure
   - correcting that, *and* defining a font (by including both glcd_nXn_font 
   and glcd_font) enables me to output at least one char via the glcd pseudo 
   var

I posted earlier on the yahoo group (before I found the missing G), but it's 
awaiting moderation .. and can be safely ignored I think.

PG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jallib/-/RIzM6gqZ-kMJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to