On Friday, 19 August 2011 23:23:57 UTC+10, Joep wrote:
>
> That comment is indeed obsolete. It's easy to remove this and
> regenerate the samples.  Just say the word and I will take care
> The point is this does not fix the issue and I am not able to do
> actual testing on this code. I also do not understand why this sample
> seems to pass buildbot if there is a missing procedure..


It falls back to another procedure if glcd_write_char is missing, so I 
suspect that's why it passes. 

PG

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jallib/-/2OriQoNtQQEJ.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to