Hi Piers,

2011/8/19 Piers Goodhew <[email protected]>:
>
> It falls back to another procedure if glcd_write_char is missing, so I
> suspect that's why it passes.

I guess that that must be it, but that seems to be fall-back to a
non-working routine.
Anyway - I fixed the comment and regenerated three samples, which
means they compile with the current svn code base. I could not figure
out what has happened since my last test (somewhere last year) and I
am afraid this did not yet fix code.I hope this will be resolved
shortly. If not, I'd probably be able to have a test-board available
and work on it in a month or so.

Joep

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/jallib?hl=en.

Reply via email to