It was me, commenting on the incredibly poor quality Google transfer tool.
Google recommends and support only github, but it is not prepared to
properly convert his own projects to it.

While impatiently waiting the conversion result
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXdLGVDZ4E

I'm not against moving. How do you think I'm for staying when the old host
is going down? I'm not that old :P so I don't want to perish along with my
house :)) .

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Matthew Schinkel <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Rob,
>
> Sorry your wiki commit disappeared. You may upload it to a new directory
> as you have tried. I greatly appreciate you helping out.
>
> Vasi, comments like "hopefully, it won't fail as I'm afraid" don't help
> much lol. I see this move as a good thing. We have a fresh new look, and
> everyone can now use GIT if they wish to.
>
> I am going to proceed with putting a "we moved" read me file to the old
> svn, and I'll work on our friend buildbot.
>
> Thanks.
>
>
> On Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 1:56:17 PM UTC-4, funlw65(Vasi) wrote:
>>
>> As for wiki, I guess it have to be in a branch...
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 7:54 PM, Matthew Schinkel <
>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> It worked, but I don't see any Wiki's as it promised. Where are they?
>>> The wiki's should be at https://github.com/jallib/jallib/wiki
>>>
>>> All 3249 files have been transferred. It did not transfer empty folders.
>>>
>>> Issues have been transfered to https://github.com/jallib/jallib/issues
>>>
>>> Matt.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sunday, April 5, 2015 at 12:24:17 PM UTC-4, funlw65(Vasi) wrote:
>>>>
>>>> hopefully, it won't fail as I'm afraid ...
>>>>
>>>> On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 7:07 PM, Matthew Schinkel <
>>>> [email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Export Started
>>>>>
>>>>> Your project export is now underway.
>>>>>
>>>>> A new GitHub repo (https://github.com/jallib/jallib) has been
>>>>> created. The Google Code project’s source, issues, and wikis will be 
>>>>> copied
>>>>> over shortly.
>>>>>
>>>>> Depending on how large your Google Code project is, this process may
>>>>> take a while. We will email you when the export is complete.
>>>>>
>>>>> *Please don't modify the repo while the migration is in progress.*
>>>>> You will receive an email when the migration is complete.
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "jallib" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Vasi
>>>>
>>>  --
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "jallib" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> Vasi
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "jallib" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
Vasi

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to