On 2015-04-14 11:36, Rob Hamerling wrote:
It seems possible to use a 'private' wiki directory: I created one, uploaded some wikis and it looks like these are handled as wikis. But Github uses a slightly different wiki syntax which seems not to support tables, and I use these in the generated datasheet wikis. Iĺl see if I can find an alternative. I use a repository of my own to experiment....
I found in the help info at Github a way to upload wikis to the 'official' wiki directory (not the private directory I mentioned above). Goto Github, click the help tab, enter 'wiki' as search text. A window opens with a number of lines, of which the sixth(?) says: 'Adding and editing wiki pages locally'. Click that line and it explains how to do this. And it works! This allows us to continue with editing wikis locally and/or generate wikis. But the syntax must be changed to Markdown, which is not too complicated.
I also found out that embedded html tags works fine in Github wikis. This means among others that the datasheets wikis can stay (provided the generation script is changed to Markdown syntax with html for tables).
Regards, Rob. -- *Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
