Hi Guys, I used https://code.google.com/p/google-code-wiki-to-html/ to download the wiki's from google. After the download, they arrived as both html and as .wiki
I copied some of the html and pasted it into GitHub. It is in a bad format (one line), that only a html editor will understand. If the html was not a one-liner, would it be useful to you? I have no idea how to use .wiki files, but I did see that you (Rob) uploaded some to the jallib SVN. Do you need the others that I downloaded? I did a compair on your device .wiki file and noticed that yours is more up to date. I now also wonder if .wiki files can be uploaded to GitHub. How did you used to upload to googlecode? Text only will not allow us to link to other pages and HTML does look better. Matt. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
