Hi Matt,

On 04/12/2015 05:02 AM, Matthew Schinkel wrote:
I have manually move the Wiki since they did not transfer automatically. Some need to be updated.

Would anyone like to have a read and update?

The migrated wiki's show OK on my screen, but when I enter online enter mode I'm not amused by what I see: a html file in the from of a one-liner. I don't know if this is caused by the way you moved the wiki's. Anyway, updating of this format is practically impossible.

It seems there is no possibility to upload wiki's to the wiki-section of Github (after local editing, or by generating them as I do with the datasheet wiki's), at least I didn't find a way. How did you get the wiki's from GoogleCode to Github? If there is no acceptable way to replace wiki's my datasheet wiki's will disappear.

Regards Rob.


--
*Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"jallib" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to