Sounds great, thanks Rob. Sent from my iPhone
> On Apr 18, 2015, at 3:01 AM, Rob Hamerling <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Hi Matt, > >> On 2015-04-15 16:57, Matthew Schinkel wrote: >> >> ... .md files, not .wiki. Can a .wiki file be renamed to a .md and used? > > I found a Python script to convert googlecode .wiki files to github .md > files. As a test I replaced one converted wiki yesterday and it looks good to > me. So I think I can safely replace the remaining wikis too. That'll make > these wikis editable again for the queue of Jallib users who quiver to help > improving Jallib. > > Regards, Rob. > > > > -- > *Rob H*amerling - http://www.robh.nl > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "jallib" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "jallib" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/jallib. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
