BEFORE YOU POST, search the faq at <http://java.apache.org/faq/>
WHEN YOU POST, include all relevant version numbers, log files,
and configuration files.  Don't make us guess your problem!!!

Ok, I finaly got the Jserv working. To be onest I am not realy sure what was
the exact cause as I was trying to many things at the same time, but I think
it was the bindaddress that was suppose to be set to 127.0.0

Anyway, what I know try to configure is the following:
I want that every user is able to execute his servlets in his home dir
$HOME/public_html/servlets by http://host/~<user>/servlets without having to
define a mountpoint and zone for every user.
How can I do that best ?
- I also noticed that I Jserv doesn't understand a mount point
"/~anyone/servlets". It doesn't recognize the "~" I think, is that so ?
- How can I let a servlet be recognized at file level ? Just like you can
tell Apache to execute  every Perl Cgi script that has the .cgi extension ?

Regards,
Ed Bras