Brilliant, Mike.  The Ins + 4 list is very handy but it does not have everything I need for Portuguese, like the circonflex and the tilde (or the uncle as they say here).

The Dodgers have turned murder's row from a batting context to a pitching context.  They did lose some 40-50 games during the regular season but it's hard to grasp when they'll lose their next playoff game.  It looks like L.A. and either New York or Houston.  The Yankees seem to have a reserve tank, winning when they must  .