From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 5:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] adding accent marks with JAWS

Vicki,

JAWS makes a number of accented letters available in a list that you access
by pressing JAWS key+4 on the number row above the letters. You arrow down
the list or navigate by first letter, then press enter on the one you want.
Not all symbols are in the list, so it has limited use.

I'll leave it to others to explain how to assign a keystroke to produce a
given accented letter.