I haven't used something like CCleaner before.  Are there dangers for beginners
to watch out for?

Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David G. Carlson Via iPhone
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2017 5:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] CCleaner Question

All those entries in the registry were simply delete it. If you chose to have a
back up, then your registry file will be there, with all the entries still
intact. However, that is strictly for back up in case something dreadful
happens. You don’t need to restart your PC. Simply close the cleaner and MoveOn.

Dave
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 25, 2017, at 3:18 PM, <jyandt.mar...@comcast.net>